Donate to NJ Unemployed!
Subscribe to NJ Unemployed
CBS’s “The Early Show”
Katie DeVito appears on News 12 “Kane In Your Corner”
“LIKE” Us On Facebook!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search For Jobs
- November 12, 2013 – “The Interview: You Are Onstage” with Alex Freund
- October 15, 2013 – “Your Bad Attitude is Like a Flat Tire. Unless You Change it, You Won’t Get Very Far.” with Joseph Himelfarb – Followed by Speed Networking
- September 10, 2013 – ““Social Media Etiquette in the Digital Workplace” with Barbara Pachter
- July 9, 2013 – “Success for the Seasoned Search – the Benefit of Being Overqualified” with Abby Kohut
- May 14, 2013 – “Job Search Skills for the Age 40+ Worker” with Nancy Anderson
Tag Archives: careers
To Find Work, You Must Go Digital, Recruiting Expert Says By: Colleen Aylward The nation’s unemployment rate may be inching downward, but the out-of-work figures have remained in the 9.0 to 9.2 percent range since April 2011, according to Bureau … Continue reading
Looking for a job for the New Year? Take a look at this article from Monster.com on making a good impression at holiday parties. Read HERE!
Save the date! Dec. 13-15 Monster will be hosting a Healthcare Virtual Career Fair. For more info click HERE.
Looking for a job this holiday season? Click HERE to read a great article with lots of December job hunt tips. Thanks Mashable!
I came across this great article “Turn Your Seasonal Gig Into A Full Time Position” thanks to my daily blog emails I receive from Monster. Read Here
By: The Resume Chick Job hunting can be stressful in itself and that is the last thing you need. Who needs the additional pressure when job searches in themselves are very exhausting? Below are five common stressors in job hunting … Continue reading
By: The Resume Chick Children have lots of interests. They find fun in so many things. Usually, when you ask them what they want to become when they grow up, they give you answers that are reflective of the things … Continue reading
By: The Resume Chick A career becoming obsolete because of technological change has an unpleasant ring to it. But that’s the reality now. With the evolution of technology, so has the working world. As computers and automated systems have taken … Continue reading