9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Where: Hamilton Public Library
1 Municipal Drive
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Sixty to eighty percent of people get their job via networking. Yet, for some networking is very challenging. Others do it, somewhat reluctantly and not very effectively.
The audience will learn about:
- How to improve one’s networking skills.
- What conditions should one create that lend themselves to bonding and sharing?
- How to communicate in order to get referrals?
- How to use a simple script which one can start using immediately.
- About five easy steps to follow in order to get high-level contacts.
By understanding the divergent vantage points of the candidate vis-à-vis the hiring manager one can better prepare for this demanding interaction called interview.
Register Here: http://networkingleadingtointerviews.eventbrite.com