Donate to NJ Unemployed!
Subscribe to NJ Unemployed
CBS’s “The Early Show”
Katie DeVito appears on News 12 “Kane In Your Corner”
“LIKE” Us On Facebook!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search For Jobs
- November 12, 2013 – “The Interview: You Are Onstage” with Alex Freund
- October 15, 2013 – “Your Bad Attitude is Like a Flat Tire. Unless You Change it, You Won’t Get Very Far.” with Joseph Himelfarb – Followed by Speed Networking
- September 10, 2013 – ““Social Media Etiquette in the Digital Workplace” with Barbara Pachter
- July 9, 2013 – “Success for the Seasoned Search – the Benefit of Being Overqualified” with Abby Kohut
- May 14, 2013 – “Job Search Skills for the Age 40+ Worker” with Nancy Anderson
Monthly Archives: September 2010
By: The Resume Chick People who have home offices always get to save on extra cost for office space rental. This is the major reason why there are a lot of home offices nowadays. But having your own office at … Continue reading
Microsoft partners with state to deliver free training to unemployed June 14, 7:55 AM Newark Unemployment Examiner Michelle Lemieux http://exm.nr/bnVfDy The Elevate America program was recently launched by Microsoft and the New Jersey State Department of Labor, which provides unemployed … Continue reading
By: The Resume Chick Cover letters for resumes are extremely important, especially how you address the recipient. Remember that you are writing someone who is supposed to interview you and may hold the decision on whether to call you in … Continue reading
By: The Resume Chick A career becoming obsolete because of technological change has an unpleasant ring to it. But that’s the reality now. With the evolution of technology, so has the working world. As computers and automated systems have taken … Continue reading
10 states where jobs are growing and unemployment is falling July 10, 11:59 AM Newark Unemployment Examiner Michelle Lemieux http://exm.nr/9gktGi Unemployment has been a roller coaster ride for so many not only in New Jersey, but across the country. Numbers … Continue reading